Kidlink Association Annual Meeting (AM) Notice 2018
This message is sent to all KIDLINK ASSOCIATION (KA) members 2017. Thank you for having supported us during 2017. We hope you will be satisfied with our work and support us also during 2018.
Tell us that you got this message
by replying to this mail with your greetings. Thank you.
This notice is readable together with all other AM docs from
The AM 2018 for KA will begin in our KA Google forum (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/kidlink-association) on 2018, February 1:st. All our emails are sent to email@example.com. You find all previous mail in our Google forum.
Please support our efforts with the Kidlink Project, by paying KA membership due payment 2018
The annual meeting is open for all Kidlink Association members who paid 2018 membership dues before 2018 February 1. For information about the fee payment, read the information in
As you already know, all member fees and donations are used to pay for our server at linode and webmail at webmasters. Occasionally some money is spent to pay for our server administration and server security consultant in Canada.
The Kidlink association board 2017
These board members are leaving the Board
- Deputy board member: Joyce Fischer (requested timeout 2018)
- Deputy Board member: Koray Kara (because of lack of time during 2018)
Board member list 2018
the Board 2017 sugests the AM to approve this Board member list for 2018:
Ordinary members to be elected by AM with term 2021:
- Stellan Kinberg (Sweden) as Chairman,
- Larissa Tarasevich (Russia),
- Manoel Araujo (Brasil)
deputy. board members with term 2019:
- Lusine Jhangiryan (Russia),
- Govinda (Nepal)
- Ugo Maldonado (Mexico, new member)
Denise Harlem (USA, new member)
Annual Meeting 2018 agenda.
- Call to order. (1 February)
- Registration of members participating in the meeting.
- Election of meeting chairman and secretary.
- Election of meeting minutes verifier and votes counter.
- Approval of meeting notice ( to be sent at least one month before call of order).
- Adoption of the meeting agenda.
- The Board’s Financial Statement 2017 and the Annual Report 2017
- Auditors review of The Annual Report 2017 and Financial Statement 2017.
- The Annual Plan 2018.
- Approving of the previous Boards work. (= grant discharge to the Board)
- Establishing membership dues.
- Motions from the Board and the Members.
- AofA revision article 13. 4 deputy member instead of 3
- Election of four deputy Board members for one year terms.
- Election of ordinary Board members.
- Election of one auditor for a one year term.
- Approval of Annual Meeting 2017 Minutes.
- Closing of the Annual Meeting. (Approximately in the end of March)
If you want to add motions to the agenda, you must send your motions to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 January 2018. This will give the Board members time to review them and make suggestions for the Annual Meeting.
Finally, on behalf of the Board, I wish you all a Happy End of 2017 and Happy New Year 2018!
Kidlink Association Chairman