NOTE: IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO EDIT A PAGE , YOU NEED TO BE THE PAGE CONTRIBUTOR OR A KIDSPACE ADMINISTRATOR
1. At the bottom of the page you will find some buttons. If you see the “Edit page” button it means you are allowed to do so. Click on it
2. The window editor page will pop up
3. Change your page content by editting the text on the editor or add new text. Once you save your page the old text will be replaced by the text you just typed..
4. You can change also the settings options.e.g.you can deactivate your page.
5. Add images clicking on the Media icon in the Editor. Read more about media here.
6. When you are done with your changes, click in the “Save Changes” button from the top.