Back to Landmark HOME
All Challenge Group weekly clues will be posted here.
How to Send in Your Answers – You can copy the link OR you can right-click and “Save As” to download the document.
– Answer Sheet Challenge Clues 2018 ( Alink will be posted here)
Email this completed sheet to email@example.com.
Weeks Challenge Group – 2019
Please Copy and Paste the Weekly Clues for use in your classroom.
NOTE: Teams may only ask questions that can be answered with a Yes or a No. One question per team, per week.
Example from last year:
Week 3 Challenge 2018
(1) Alexander Doniphan Elementary (Team Gillum) Liberty, MO
1. Still has secrets to be revealed
2. Earthquakes destroyed portions of the landmark
3. Vaults of what once breathed life
4. A workplace for Ford
5. Near water without life
6. Greek meaning reflects the structure
7. Hollywood use of this site
8. Lost civilization
9. Frankincense and Myrrh were vital to their economy
End of Week 3 Challenge Clues – 2018