Back to Landmark HOME
Primary Group B clues will appear here.
How to Send in Your Answers – You can copy the link OR you can right-click and “Save As” to download the document.
– Answer Sheet Primary B-2019 (A link will be posted here.)
Email this completed sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Week 3 Primary B – 2018
Copy and Paste the Weekly Clues for use in your classroom
One example clue set from last year:
(1B) Antona Ingoliča Spodnja (Team Pomaranče & Banana) Polskava, SLOVENIA
1. People’s Garden.
2. Once it was a cemetery.
3. It was opened on 12th July 1952.
4. It’s located about 13 kilometres from the airport.
5. It’s on East hemisphere.
6. It’s got more than 12.000 seats.
7. Due to excellent acoustics it is a popular choice for concerts and other cultural performances.
8. It is often renovated to suit the international stadium regulations.
9. It can be find between 40 and 50 degrees north longitude.
End ofPrimary B Clues