|Description||Student activity||Phases / timeline||Resources||Objectives|
After have filled out your Application form, registered in Kidlink and checked the Guidelines to participate, you are ready to start:
- Go to the Schools around the World Home page
- Introduce your school/group by creating a School Introduction Page under Students activity 2018
- Dialogue among teachers will take place in Schools around the World Project FB Group
- By 25 Feb. all School Introductions must be ready and shared in Students activity 2018
- By 28 Feb. it will be care of the Coordinator to match the schools and their students and to post the lists in the project site.
- Say hello in FB group of the project
- Discuss the questions you would like to ask on the SCHOOL LIFE topic (Not more than 10).
- Students ask the questions by creating a video message .
- Teacher publishes the questions by typing them on their school pages and giving the link.
Phase 3 (Mar.13 to Mar.25)
- Students discuss their answers to the school partners.
- Students reply the questions of each partner by creating a video message .
- Teacher publishes the answers by creating a page in the school page of the partners (Videomessage)
- (When making questions and answering, please use compound sentences, not just direct question or answer to be more expressive. More than one student can take part in answering the question).