|Description||Student activity||Phases / timeline||Objectives|
After having filled out your Application Form, registered in Kidlink and checked the Guidelines to participate you are ready to start:
- Go to the Schools Around the World Home Page
- Introduce your school/group through creating a School Introduction Page under Students Activity 2021
- The dialogue among teachers will take place in the Schools Around the World project Facebook group
- By 25 Feb all School Introductions must be ready and shared in Students Activity 2021
- By 28 Feb the project coordinator will have matched the schools and posted the lists on the project page.
- Say Hello in the project Facebook group.
- Discuss the questions you would like to ask on the current topic (Not more than 10).The topic is announced in advance by the coordinator.To make our project cognitive and useful the topic is different each session.
- Students ask 10 questions through creating a video message.
- Teachers publish the questions through typing them on their school pages (for better understanding) and giving the link to the video message.
Phase 3 (Mar.13 – Mar.25)
- Students discuss the answers to the partners’ questions.
- Students reply to the questions by creating video messages .
- Teachers publish the answer videos through creating a new page on the partners’ page.
- (When asking and answering questions please use compound sentences, not just direct questions or answers, to be more expressive. More than one student can take part in answering the question).