How Kidlink works
Some Kidlink projects run only by Fb groups or by email, e.g. Landmark games and Doves for peace.
Other projects need that participants publish and share their activities in Kidspace, which is a separate managed web space.
Whatever is your project and in anyway it is carried out, you need:
- to register to Kidlink (Free of charge)
- to apply by an Application Form. You find it in each project page.
Kidspace is a unique online environment that allows teachers and students to collaborate in global projects.
KidSpace makes it easy for students and teachers to participate in the numerous collaborative projects by creating webpages in an independent and extremely simple way. Kidspace allows you to integrate in the page other tools like e.g. Google Drive, Padlet
To be able to accomplish this, it is necessary for the all participants to get their Kidlink account
Kidspace for students
If teacher wants, students can participate even by creating by themselves pages where to post their texts and images and make the teachers’work more easy. This can mean greater involvement and responsibility for students.
In this case teacher needs to register students too in order to get their passwords.
How to handle Kidspace for your students.
- The students login and create their own pages in Kidspace starting from their teacher page.
- The teachers must approve or reject their own students pages and comments on. They receive alert emails with a link* to make visible these comments or pages.
- Every time your student edit his page, you will receive an alert email.
- The students visit partners’ pages and write meaningful comments on their pages.
Look out: you need to be logged into Kidspace before clicking on the link*
Be careful ! Students’pages have to be created by your School Introduction Page. Otherwise you will not receive alert emails to activate them!
Go to this page to read: How to register students