Teachers do not have to pay to participate in our projects.
But by becoming a member you support our projects and help us develop them.
Read more about membership.
The Kidlink Association accepts membership fees payment
from January 1 each year.
- Fee payment/donation using the Paypal button
- Fee payment/donation with a Paypal account
- Fee payment/donation with banc invoice
- Why become a member
Paypal button payment
You’ll find this button on the right side column
(NB. you do not need a Paypal account to pay the fee.
Paypal allows you to pay with a credit card.)
Membership fees are based on the Gross National Income for each country. See the following link for detailed information per country:
Fee Amounts per Country
You can add more money if you also want to support us.
SUPPORT the Kidlink project.
if you send us more money than the fee for your country,
we regard the amount above your fee as a donation.
Kidlink only accepts Paypal or credit card funds.
Payment with a Paypal account
Fee payment/donation with a Paypal account
- Go to payPal.me/KidlinkAssociation
Send us your fee, e.g. 3,00 USD
- if you have problems with paypal.me follow the Paypal payment instructions in http://www.kidlink.net/index.php/paypal-me/
For any payment problem mailto firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment with banc invoice
- Banc name: BANCO SPM SPA Lipari
- Swift/Bic: BAPPIT21P60
- IBAN: IT 09U 0503 426 000 000 000 00 1400
(remove spaces in IBAN! so you get: IT09U0503426000000000001400)
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Participants in “The Kidlink Project” are not required to become paying members in the Association.
“Membership in the Association is open to any person organization wishing to support economically the purpose and goals of the Association. Each organizational member must designate a person to exercise those rights and privileges. One becomes a member of the Association when the Association dues are paid.” (Art 8 AofA)
You are or have been involved in Kidlink activities or want to do so. You might be interested in getting more involved in Kidlink life and become a full Kidlink Association member. Kidlink is operating since 1990. In late 2008 the new non-profit Kidlink Association came to life to run the Kidlink Project.
The purpose of Kidlink Association, an international non-profit association “ is to promote a global dialogue among the youth of the world. The Association supports the dialog with communication on the Internet and also supports communications in other media.
The Association works to achieve its objectives/goals through several educational projects belonging to the “The Kidlink Project”. The projects are created and developed through an international collaboration of volunteers and are offered to schools, organizations, and youth around the world for free.
” (Art 3 AofA)
Kidlink cannot be managed without funding. Running the server itself requires around $US 400 each year. As we don’t get -so far- any funding from other sources, being a full member or a donator is thus a way to support Kidlink economically.
Kidlink Association Members
- have the right to attend member meetings
- have the right to submit motions to the annual meeting if these are sent to the Board at least two weeks before the meeting.
- have the right to get information about the Association
- have the right to announce one’s resignation immediately after written request to the Board
- must follow the by-laws and decisions made by the Association
- have no right to the Association surplus or property at the dissolution of the Association
- must pay member dues no later than 31 January to be allowed to vote at the Annual Meeting starting 1 February that same year. Membership can otherwise be paid anytime during the year for that year.