The Kidlink Wall of Fame
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Marisa Lucena joined Kidlink in 1994. Her contributions include:
- Member of Kidlink’s top management team since 1997.
- Doctoral Thesis on Kidlink: “A Model of an Open School in the Internet: The Kidlink Project in Brazil.”  Degree in Education and Informatics (COPPE/Sistemas) at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, and  Degree in Computer Science at the University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Organized Kidlink’s international management conference in Rio de Janeiro, 1996, including fundraising.
- User Support Manager. February 1996
- Multiple Language Support Manager. September 1995
- Assistant Kidforum coordinator. March 1995
- Made the first Kidlink House in Brazil a reality. 1995. Driving force behind the Brazilian KHouse development.
- Played a key role in Kidlink’s Portuguese language area since February 1995, and is “driving” our activities in Brazil. Coordinator of Kidlink-Portuguese, 1996 – 1997.
- In Kidlink Institute/Education since 1998.
Thank you very much!
Odd de Presno
Kidlink Society Executive Director
Kidlink Association Chairman