The Kidlink Wall of Fame
Eygló joined Kidlink in May 1994. Her contributions are numerous, and include:
- Manager of Kidlink’s Icelandic area. (2000-2007)
- Assistant manager of Kidlink’s Icelandic area (1999-2000)
- Icelandic Language Coordinator of the Who-Am-I? program (1998 – 2007 ).
- Co-developer of the I Have a Dream Program’s two first modules.
- Co-developer of the Who-Am-I? program’s Virtual Vacation module.
- Manager of the Icelandic Support Team (1997)
- Eygló submitted her students’ first responses to Kidlink’s four questions in June, 1994.
- In Kidlink Institute/Education since 1998.
Thank very much!
Odd de Presno
Kidlink Society Executive Director
Kidlink Association Chairman