The Kidlink Wall of Fame
Yonkers, New York
- This active lady joined Kidlink in February 1995. Her contributions are many, and include:
- Spanish Language Coordinator of the northern hemisphere Who-Am-I? since 2001.
- Assistant Manager of Kidlink’s Spanish language activities since 2000.
- Member of Kidlink’s KidArt team since 2002.
- Moderator of the Kidart-spanish “Poema de diamante” project (2000/2001).
- Assistant Spanish Language Coordinator of the northern hemisphere Who-Am-I? (1999-2001).
- Manager of Kidlink’s Spanish web since August 1998.
- Member of Kidlink’s Tranteam Spanish translators since 1998.
- Moderator of the Kidproj-Spanish “Mi Héroe” project ( 1998).
- Moderator of the Kidproj-Spanish “Cuentos 97” project (1997).
- Assistant manager of the Kidproj-Spanish list (1996-1998).
- Co-Moderator of the Kidproj-Spanish “Creando cuentos, historias y poemas” project (1996).
- The first answers to Kidlink’s four questions from Bev ‘s students came in September 1995.
- In Kidlink Institute/Education since 2005 until 2010.
Thanks very much!
Odd de Presno
Kidlink Society Executive Director
Kidlink Association Chairman