WELCOME TO THE KIDLINK TEACHERS ROOM!
This is the main teacher information page to learn more about Kidlink. IN the page menu you find the issues for this page. Click on the links in the list to jump down.Thank you for being with us. Best wishes to you all from The Kidlink Association Board.
- First time Visitor?
- About Kidlink Projects
- Kidlink Project Archive
- Suggest us a project!
- The Kidlink Project Network
- Kidlink needs volunteers
- About the header sailing photo
First time Visitor?
About Kidlink Projects
In the menu, click on Project Center, Select a project, Go to the project page you have chosen to participate in and Follow the instructions to register for it.
To participate in projects: Register to Kidlink. (free of charge)
Kidlink History – History of Global Dialogue
Enjoy in our history pages at https://www.kidlink.org/history/index.html to see how our first school collaborated with fax ICT, chat, etc.
Kidlink Project Archive – Projects we have run since 1990
As you can see in our history pages at https://www.kidlink.org/history/index.html
Kidlink started back in 1990, when no one knew about the Internet,
when Zuckerberg was six years old, and long before Altavista and Google became our main search engine.
Look in our huge project archive and you may find interesting project ideas you maybe would like to run.
Suggest us a project!
Would you like to coordinate a project, a new project or one from our archive
Write to info/at\ kidlink.net or kidlinkproject/at\@gmail.com and tell us which project you would like to run.
The Kidlink Project Network
- Facebook – Our official page in Facebook for latest news.
- Facebook groups: Kidlink Sri Lanka Kidlink India
- Instagram – Our Instagram site
- Kidspace – a CMS (content management system) for our students where you find works and dialogues. Built by skilled programmers and Kidlink volunteers like Bonnie Thurber, Bob Davis and Patricia Weeg.
- Pinterest – Our official page in Pinterest
- Twitter – Our official page in Twitter You can find latest news in our Twitter.
- www.kildlink.net Here we have all information about Kidlink Association and our projects
- www.kidlink.org Our main portal for many years linking to registration, login and to all our activities and information pages.
- Youtube channel
Kidlink Needs Volunteers!
We are a no profit organization as you can read in our KS page.
Join as a Project Leader, Technical Helper or Board Member
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Incoming email is spam-checked. If it is your first email to Kidlink, you will get a Message Not Delivered. Click Learn More in the email response and your email will proceed to us.
About the header sailing photo
The photo that appears in the Header was taken years ago in Sweden during a sailing excursion with students at Lövgärdesskolan in Göteborg. It is a project they have every August with the ninth grade students. During three days they learn to sail. The photo is a metaphor for the trip our Kidlink project students do together.